Strategic Workforce Planning for Senior Leaders
This two day facilitated workshop is designed for individuals responsible for leading and managing agency workforce planning efforts. Participants will leave with a central understanding of strategic workforce planning components, what the common barriers to successful workforce planning are, and tangible resolution strategies to these barriers. The workshop provides a forum to network and learn from peers.
*PLEASE NOTE: To receive the SHRM member discount price, please call our HR enrollment specialists at 888.545.8571 to enroll. Discount pricing is currently not available online.
SHRM Member Price: $829*
SHRM Non-Member Price: $929
Course prices include 1-year membership in the Society for Human Resource Management, providing access to vital HR resources, professional development opportunities, and more than 250,000 professionals.
- Identify solutions to common workforce planning barriers
- Explain the purpose of workforce planning within the agency context
- Effectively engage executives during the workforce planning process
- Align workforce planning efforts to agency strategic goals
- Strategically implement a workforce plan
- Develop effective metrics to evaluate the impact of workforce planning activities
- Gather feedback on your workforce planning process to promote continuous improvement
- The case for workforce planning: why it’s essential and the senior level practitioner’s role in the process
- Executive leadership engagement
- Tactical workforce planning: a data-driven process
- Strategic alignment to achieve agency-wide goals
- Strategic implementation of WFP across an agency (change management)
- Strategic evaluation and performance
- Identifying lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Bring this course to your organization! To learn more, call 888.545.8577.