You need to be prepared to manage Federal funds, even if you have not yet won your first grant yet. You and your organization need to approach each phase of the grants lifecycle – from application through closeout – with compliance in mind.
Management Concepts courses will support you throughout the lifecycle. In Management Concepts classes, you can:
- Find and assess grant opportunities using a methodological approach
- Fine-tune your grant narrative writing and budget building skills
- Examine your Federal grant award agreement to understand and manage your project against the terms and conditions
- Develop and apply performance measures
- Prepare for your first Single Audit
- Evaluate if your organization should pursue an indirect cost rate
In addition, you have the opportunity to keep your grants knowledge current with our Federal Grants Update course.
Keep Up with the Latest Changes in Federal Grants!
Register our Federal Grants Update course, sign-up for the free, bi-monthly newsletter, E-Clips, and subscribe to the Grants Blog!