Management Concepts Press is a full-service publisher with broad experience in the federal arena and has the information and skills to meet your publishing needs. We offer the following custom publishing services:
Our large resource of intellectual property is available in print and electronic formats, covering:
- Federal acquisition and contracting
- Government financial management
- Leadership and management
- Project and program management
- Public administration
Any of our books and periodicals can be reformatted and refocused to meet your mission needs. Whether you would like to reproduce a specific chapter to augment instruction or make an ebook available as a resource for program participants, Management Concepts Press has a solution. Our award-winning authors are thought leaders in their fields who understand the federal arena; they offer practical, on-the-job guidance.
The Management Concepts Press staff includes seasoned writers, editors, and production specialists to assist with the development and dissemination of information through all media. Our staff can work with your subject matter experts to tailor existing information or develop new material to meet your requirements.
Examples of our capabilities include:
- Writing, editing, and reporting on government and nongovernment topics
- Developing newsletters or other periodicals
- Managing production of print or electronic informational products
We can also work with your staff to develop internal publishing capabilities.