Many of Management Concepts courses are designed to meet the standards and requirements of leading industry organizations. Students seeking to earn credentials or recognition from these organizations, such as college and continuing education credit and professional certification, can select from a broad array of offerings to further their professional development.
Our courses meet the professional certification and continuing education requirements for students seeking the following Continuing Professional Education credits:
- Continuing Education Credits (CEU)
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Professional Development Units (PDU) credits
- Continuing Development Units (CDU)
Learn more about these Continuing Education credits »
American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT).
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for many Management Concepts courses. The American Council on Education, the major coordinating body for all the nation's higher education institutions, seeks to provide leadership and a unifying voice on key higher education issues and to influence public policy through advocacy, research, and program initiatives.
ACE CREDIT connects workplace learning with colleges and universities by helping adults gain access to academic credit at colleges and universities for formal courses and examinations taken in the workplace or other settings outside traditional higher education.
For more than 30 years, colleges and universities have trusted ACE CREDIT to provide reliable course equivalency information to facilitate their decisions to award academic credit. For more information, visit the ACE CREDIT website http://www.acenet.edu/acecredit.
Management Concepts courses apply to credits and/or certification requirements for industry certifications from the following entities:
- Certification Training for Human Resources Specialists (HRCI)
- Mandatory Training for Contract Specialists and CORs
- Mandatory Training for the DoD FM Certification Program
- Professional Certification Training for Project Managers (PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-ACP®, and FAC-P/PM)
- Professional Certification Training for Government Financial Managers (CGFM)
- Professional Certification Training for Defense Financial Managers (CDFM)
- Professional Certification Training for Internal Auditors (CIA®)
- Professional Certification Training for Government Auditing Professionals (CGAP®)
- Professional Certification Training for Business Analysts (IIBA®)
Learn more about these Professional Certification Program offerings »
To learn more, call 888.545.8577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.