Leadership Skills for Senior Federal Leaders
NEW - Leading Strategically in the Federal Government
Thorough our partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership® we are excited to offer this cohort-based online course.
Adapted for federal executives and senior leaders of departments or functions whose work has strategic implications for their organization, Leading Strategically in the Federal Government is a 4.5 days live online leadership experience. Participants improve the strategic leadership skills needed to achieve their agency mission, drive performance, and align short-term action with long-term direction.
Through a combination of direct instruction, simulations, and extended learning experiences, participants in Leading Strategically in the Federal Government will:
- Think, act and influence strategically to effectively address federal government challenges
- Lead the development and implementation of strategy as a learning process for continual learning and adjustment
- Build on strengths and mitigate challenges as a strategic leader
- Blend organizational change and transition with managing and running your agency
- Employ Burn BrightTM resilience practices to thrive in a challenging context
Class sizes are kept small, with a faculty ratio of 1:12 that lets participants establish personalized connections with both instructors and classmates.
View Program Schedule & Details
Download Leading Strategically in the Federal Government Brochure