Leaders at Every Level
Programs Created Specifically For Federal Leaders, by the Leader in Federal Training
We offer a complete spectrum of solutions tailored to the unique needs of the federal leader. By combining high-quality, research-based approaches with a deep understanding of the public sector, our programs fully answer the question ‘What makes an effective federal leader?
Our Approach to Federal Leadership Training
Our leadership development programs integrate classroom and technology-based learning opportunities with 360-degree and behavioral self-assessments, self-study, coaching and online collaboration. Our programs are taught by instructors with real-world federal experience, using terminology and use-cases relevant to the federal workspace.
By integrating live training, experiential learning, feedback, and personalized advice, we create memorable experiences that help individual contributors, functional managers, and emerging executives understand how they can improve their organization through leadership
Our approach allows federal agencies to:
- Improve the strength of the leadership pipeline based on OPM ECQs
- Improve job performance and increase employee engagement
- Enhance workforce skills-based knowledge
- Enable leaders to cultivate capabilities within an agency’s competency framework
- Build in succession planning and structural resilience