Few organizations have the resources to develop the necessary processes and systems to manage the broad training and learning environment for a large and diverse staff. Let us put our proven internal training systems to work for your organization.
By taking advantage of our expertise and existing processes, we will remove the management burden from your organization. Management Concepts will serve as your training “back office.” We handle logistics, scheduling, registrations, instructor recruitment, materials, and all the other small details to ensure all professional development engagements for your staff run smoothly.
Take advantage of the scale and maturity of our learning management ecosystem.
Use our proven learning program management ecosystem to seamlessly run your training program.
We offer the following learning program services:
- Learning Management System (LMS) management and administration
- Student registration and enrollment processing
- Production and delivery of course materials
- Instructor relations and scheduling
- Classroom logistics and operations
- Facilitation of stakeholder meetings
- Post course evaluation, grading, and certificate of completion
- Transcript, certification, and CPE management
- Recruitment of instructors and subject matter experts (resource management)
- Recruitment of instructors with niche skills and past employees with organization-specific knowledge
Discover how Management Concepts Learning
Program Services can help you achieve your organizational performance goals. Contact us at 888.545.8577
or email us at email@example.com
for more information.