COVID-19 Information for Our Training Centers
The health and well-being of our employees, customers, instructors, and guests is our top priority. As we phase back to in-person interaction at our Training Centers, we are incorporating safety precautions in our daily operations based on the most recent guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Vaccinated people will not need to wear a mask, but if you are NOT vaccinated, you must wear a mask at all times. Students are encouraged to bring proof of vaccination with them, and we reserve the right to ask students to provide proof.
- If in contact with someone who is sick, or if you are sick, please do not enter the facility; remain at home.
- While we are not a “federal” workspace, we adopt the same rules and expect all students to follow the most current federal guidance that applies to the physical presence of individuals in federal workspaces.
- Management Concepts instructors and staff members are all fully vaccinated.
- Cleaning products used for all surfaces are approved for use against COVID-19, and all high-touch areas such as restrooms, elevator buttons, computer equipment, and work surfaces are cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- We will not be serving food or drinks at this time, but we will offer bottled water. We also provide refrigerators and microwaves, and you may bring food from home, or you can purchase food at various locations nearby our Training Center.
- Desks will be set up for one student per desk and will be spaced out for distancing.
Emerging variants may require us to vary our policies and procedures to ensure your safety. Please check back before attending in-person classes for the most current requirements.