Creating Tomorrow’s Government Today
Management Concepts is dedicated to improving performance to meet today’s mission objectives. A strategic approach is crucial for any organization to successfully execute its workforce development plans. Our performance improvement service offerings include a wide array of tools that build high-performing organizations required for mission execution.
Federal agency leaders cite workforce recruitment, retention, alignment with mission, and sustained performance among their top 10 most serious management challenges. We can help you address these issues and identify how to best deploy your current workforce, while at the same time identifying and building the talent needed for future success.
Our team includes highly qualified experts who can:
- Consult and Advise to help organizations transform and change to optimize performance and people
- Design and Develop innovative customized human capital programs to address the unique needs of clients
- Deliver and Facilitate programs to encourage and engage learners to participate, share, and collaborate in an interactive learning environment
- Coach and Guide to help people gain more personal awareness and insights to lead to behavioral change and increased effectiveness
- Share and Leverage best practices, creative thinking, and innovation to maximize the impact of people and their contribution to the organization
Products and Services
- Employee Assessments
- Organizational Assessments
- Program Assessments
- Individual Development Plans
- Human Capital Planning
- Program Planning
Overcoming the Obstacles of Tomorrow
Management Concepts consultants have a deep understanding and extensive practical experience identifying and addressing Federal human capital needs and challenges. From defining effective requirements to measuring accountability and performance, our consultants are your trusted advisors.
Key areas of expertise are:
- Human capital strategy and workforce planning
- Workforce assessment & planning
- Succession management actions and plans
- Best practices in leadership development
- Competency and proficiency models
- Knowledge management
- Performance management
- Alignment of workforce goals to organizational strategies
- Creation of results-oriented performance cultures
- Talent management
- Employee satisfaction surveys and associated improvement actions
(aligned to the Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey and other measures)
- Effective recruitment and retention actions
- Identification, assessment, and development of talent
- Redesigning and accelerating recruitment and staffing processes
Products and Services
Transforming Your Organization for the Future
Culture matters, enormously. Studies have shown again and again that there may be no more critical source of business success or failure than a company’s culture —it trumps strategy and leadership.
Jaruzelski, Loehr, & Holman, 2012 1
Culture isn’t just a facet of an organization, it is the organization. Yet shaping the ideal culture can be difficult when leaders are unsure of how to move to an optimal state. Our consultants help you create and sustain the learning culture by helping your workforce adapt to change, retain knowledge transfer, execute programs, and evaluate professional development program initiatives.
Meaningful metrics are key to your organization’s sustainability and success. Determining return on human capital investments is a challenge at all levels. Performance improvement is often subjective and requires a systematic and well-defined approach to capturing and analyzing results. Management Concepts consultants ensure that performance improvement programs are achieving your organization’s goals with thorough post-program evaluation.
Your organization’s key results, goals, and mission are the basis of our consultants’ recommendations and solutions. Our experts drill down and determine the most valuable metrics that can be measured in your performance management programs and processes. They use multiple levels of evaluation and varying platforms to measure your workforce performance and validate that the programs are meeting the goals and expectations set by your organization.
1 Jaruzelski, B., Loehr, J., & Holman, R. (2012). The Global Innovation 1000: Why Culture is Key. Strategy + Innovation, Issue 65.